The Government has a clear commitment to greater transparency of public information. In response to the Local Government Transparency Code, we will publish salary data for our senior management staff who earn £50,000 or above, which includes senior staff on our Service Leadership Board (SLB).
The following documents and hyperlinks to other areas of the website cover senior staff salary details and their responsibilities:
- AF&RS Senior Officer salaries over £50,000
- Pay Policy Statement – pay multiples
- Gender pay gap report
- Service Leadership Board
- Organisational Charts– which functions senior staff are responsible for
- Staff numbers - by contract type
- Staff numbers - by directorate
- Staff Pay and Allowances
- Employee Remuneration– AFA Statement of Accounts pages 56 and 57
Coming soon – budget information.